Sunday, March 13, 2011

24 hours!!

As I sit here drinking my coffee, I can't believe I will be on the plane in 24 hours.  Normally, I would have had my bags packed with all my tanning stuff and sun dresses, but right now I have nothing prepared to go except for my binder full of documents for the CDA.   Amazing how different, and yet wonderful, this trip to Jamaica is!!   Yes...Katie and I WILL have some much needed relaxation and girl time amidst taking care of business.

To answer a question I am getting a lot...I do not have a child identified yet.  That is called a referral, and it doesn't take place until more approval has happened.  It is my prayer, that when the officer (Ms O Connor) sees that I have all my documents in place, she will be willing to discuss available children with me.  In my home study, we just put my preference is a little boy up to age 36 months!

I guess I better get off the couch and start figuring out what I need to pack and what I need to pick up at Target today:-).   Thank you so much for your continued prayers, ESPECIALLY at 9AM central time on Wednesday morning!!
Cindy

No comments:

Post a Comment