Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Wednesday Arrived!!

Thank you all for your prayers!!   I truly felt like I and Ms. O Connor were covered today!!  I had my meeting this morning, and I feel that it went very well.   I should start by telling you that our trip to Robin's Nest yesterday was amazing.  I did make a special bond with a beautiful little boy, but I am not sure yet if he is available for adoption or if he is the son God has for me.  I met with Ms. O Connor (my case worker and adoption officer) this morning, and she said that I am approved, all of my paperwork is in order and that I am now on the list for her to find a son for me.  She IS going to check into the background of the "little man" I met yesterday, but I am going to keep my heart open to whoever God puts in my life!!   I am so EXCITED and feel like that the process is well on its way now!   Katie and I got enjoy some beach time today, a bon-fire on the beach tonight and more playing all day tomorrow.  40 has started out in a BIG way.

I do have tell a funny on myself.  I was so anxious about my meeting this morning, that when I left the room for breakfast all dressed and ready to go....I made it 10 steps before looking down and realizing I still had to hotel slippers on.  LOL....We chuckled all day about that.

I will be back on Friday and will share more of my experience at Robin's Nest at that point.  It you want to look at their website, it is www.robinsnestchildrenshome.org

Blessings!
Cindy

No comments:

Post a Comment