Sunday, March 20, 2011

Back to routine!

Tomorrow is the beginning of the last 9 weeks of school, and God has to give me the strength to get busy with teaching my kiddos.  It is going to be difficult to get my mind out of Jamaica, but it is really out of my hands at this point except to pray and call every week to check on the progress.

Cute stories with little man..

I was trying to spend some one-on-time with him by taking him to the playground.  As we were walking there, we passed some of the older kids playing.   Little man kept saying "Da-ko-ta", "Da-ko-ta"...over and over. I asked him if we could swing...and I said PLease...and he would repeat...peeeesseee.  Then "dakota".   Finally, I took him back to where the big kids were and realized they were riding SKOOTERS!!  LOL.  He was saying The Skoo Ter!   So precious.

Then...there was a dog laying around asleep, and pointed at her and said  "nap-time", "nap-time".  :-))

I also survived my first temper tantrum.   He was mad at me because I couldn't keep picking him up to put the basketball in the goal.  I am a weakling.   I let him cry it out and told him he could come sit in my lap.  After a very short time, he walked over and plopped down in my lap and put 2 fingers in his mouth.   My heart melted~!!!

Needless to say, I am praying and going to fight to bring this little man home.  I am purposely leaving his name off for now, because I think it is best until I know something for sure.

Please continue to PRAY for speed and for "little man" with the great big smile!!

Blessings!
Cindy

1 comment:

  1. I am so excited for you...and I love feeling a part of it!! If you need a travel companion or any help...I am available...I am praying constantly!! I cannot wait to meet "little man"!

    ReplyDelete