Sunday, March 6, 2011

Getting Ready

Tomorrow is the home visit for my home-study.   I have installed 2 new fire alarms, bought a new fire extinguisher and bought kiddie locks for the kitchen and bathroom cabinets.  Cleaned and cleaned today and I am ready to show my house.  I cannot wait until I am ready to start decorating his new bedroom!!  That is going to be FUN!  I am thinking green and yellow where I can put a Jamaican flag on the wall and of course we can still have some Green Wave decor!

After the visit, I have to head to the bank to get 4 more documents notarized, then to get passport pictures and I may be finished with all of my paperwork at that point.   Whew....That is until something gets lost in the mail and I have to send it all over again.   I pray for everything to go smoothly.  (Not sure what the passport pictures are for since I already have a passport, but it is one of the things on the list).

If you feel inclined, it be wonderful it you would pray for me, the trip, and my future son.   Pray for our safety, pray for the government officials to have open hearts, pray the process goes quickly, pray that I have patience, pray for son's health and sweet personality.   I would love it if you would put my name on a post-it on your bathroom mirror and pray for me when you brush your teeth everyday!   Prayer is Powerful!

Thank you!
Cindy

2 comments:

  1. I will definitely be praying for you!!! BTW, if you haven't gotten your apostilles yet, let me know when you will be heading downtown to do it. You can park at LifeWay and we can walk over there; I'll show you where. It's not too far. We can do lunch at the Frist and talk about our little boys that have so much in common. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey!! So exciting!! We will be praying for you and your future son! The passport pictures are for your paperwork, they put them on there. I'm impressed, the paperwork is a ton of work! You go!!

    ReplyDelete